Wednesday 7 April 2010

I've been thinking a lot

In thinks I don't have time to think right now.

I've been thinking of writing something creative, but I'm not creative.
I've been thinking about lack of change.
I've been thinking about being stucked in the same place / situation.
I've been thinking about changes that might make me and someone else happier but I don't think it worths the trouble.
I've been thinking about changes these changes that might make me happier won't really make me happier, they'll make my life easier, but someone eles would be happier. Still, I don't think it should not be a priority to someone else and the fact that it is pisses me off.
I've been thinking that I shouldn't suffer because I don't agree on how the world goes round, 'cause I can't change it, that's the way it is, but I can't figure a way to do this.

I think that I should be studying since I have two tests next week. 

I'm happy because the autumn (cronologic speaking, since I can't see the seasons in this hell place) has finally arrived. Cool and fresh wind makes me happy. Not sweating makes me happy. I wish it was like this everyday.

This post does not make any sense. Nevermind. If this is what's in my mind, as you can see, my mind is a mess.

2 comentários:

Mira said...

Well, I hope the better weather stayed, but I am sorry to hear you're sick again. I get sick at season change.

Maybe your mind is in a creative mess?

I know you complained before about not being creative, but you don't seem like a person who isn't creative. Well, I don't know you in real life, but even online, you seem like a creative person. I'm serious. Definitely more creative than all those "artist" wannabes you see all over the internet. You know, your average girls (they are always girls, aren't they) who believe they are extremely talented, witty and creative, but are actually completely mediocre. When they grow up, they go on writing chick lit. But I digress.

It seems to me you were worried about something (future?) while you were writing this post. I hope you're feeling better now. Then again, those things happen often when one must study. I know the feeling. :)

Nana Noleto said...

Unfortunately it's hot and I'm melting again. =/ I'm almost losing my voice but I'm not having a bronchitis crisis and that's saying something.

I don't know if my mind is in a creative mess. I think it is more a wish to scape a bit. I was writing an article for the university when I wrote that, I couldn't be very creative then.

I always get this way when I think I'm stucked - normally because someone else has changed.

Thanks on the creativity compliment. Well, at least - and most important - I'm creative as a teacher. Some students of mine found really nice to "know" a Serbian girl that wrote me e-mails while we were studying the Yugoslavia break. lol

I'm feeling better somehow. Thanks!

I'm feeling