Thursday 22 October 2009

So much to say...

My day didn't start in a good way yesterday. A moth got in my bedroom last morning while I was changing clothers to go to work. I HATE those things, it was huge and it was coming straight ahead to MY head! I freaked out. I went out of my room running and stumbled, twisting my foot. It hurted a lot, I didn't woked that day.

I sent my student's tests results by e-mail to my boss. Three students of Elementary were with bad marks, he called me and said: "It doesn't exist a student of Elementary School with grades like this in English!" I told him that just a few students (3) were in this situation but what I really wanted to do was scream and say "You motherfucker, they are with this same grades since the first test they did and you came to say to me that 'this grades don't exist in Elementary now?  We have only two more months!" I couldn't sleep, because I had to reply an e-mail from him, and I tried really hard not to be sarcastic, but the unspoken words were sreaming inside my head.

At least I had my first driving lesson (well... not exactly the first but count as if it was). I wasn't as bad as I thought that I would be but I still suck (and I'll probably still suck for a looooong time). I hope that by my birthday I'll be with the driving license. =D

At least today was an interesting day. I went with some friends to the University Archives, they were taking their students from the trainee program there to see how a historian work, interpreting data from the files. They saw some files from the Brazilian Military Dictatorship and last week a university teacher and a torture survivor talked to them (unfortunately I couldn't watch this). It was really nice and I believed they enjoyed the ride around the campus and the Archives itself.

1 comentários:

Mira said...

Oh Nana, I am so sorry to hear about your problems.

Your boss sounds like a major dickhead to me. It really sucks, and so do parents who don't teach their kids the importance of education.

About driving lessons... Don't worry, I am sure you'll learn it in no time. Well, I hope so. I can't drive. I've never had a single driving lesson in my life, and I don't have a car.

PS-I (finally) sent you an email!