Monday 9 November 2009

Birthday Wishlist

Well my birthday is on it's way and I'm letting myself dream about gifts a little bit by making a wishlist. (Who knows unh?) 
These are just some things I would really, REALLY love to get for my birthday. LOL
Let me dream because at least it is for free. haha.

Here we go...

Some Gary goodies. Two movies that I love and that I don't own yet. (A shame for a fan ! At least I aredy have 8 of his movies in original Dvds. I would have 9 if someone hadn't stolen my Immortal Beloved DVD)




This one I've been wanting since last year when I saw it on the book shop, I swear that I staied staring at it for half an hour than I had to go back home. I want it because I have never read them in the originals and because this edition is SO beautiful!




These I've been wanting like forever but they didn't exist! Let me explain. Since the 1st Harry Potter DVD was released I said: "I'm going to wait untill the last movie so I'll buy all of them at once". I've changed my mind because Warner is going to release the "Definitive Edition" of Harry Potter movies. They are really complete with 4 DVDs each movie. Of course I won't be able to afford all of them at once so, it's better to buy them separated. For now only the 'The Sorcere's Stone' and 'The Chamber of Secrets' were released in this version.









Well... that's it. As you can see... not much. At all.

LOL


p.s. This post is dedicated to my boyfriend who didn't know what to give me as a birthday gift. 
p.s.2 I MUST win in the lottery. LMAO

1 comentários:

Mira said...

Well, I am not your boyfriend, but I'd still love to give you some of these presents... Unfortunately, I can't buy items online and they're not really available here. Crap :(

Um... When is your birthday? I'd love to wish a happy bday to you at least :)