Friday 2 July 2010

News News News!

I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED MY GRADUATION COURSE!

That's it! This is the big news! My graduation ceremony sets place in September so tecnically I'm not graduated yet but I have finished all my subjects. 

I have had a nice week so far, things at work as less worse than I thought and I survived my feedback. I won't be there next year, thogh, unless things change. I lost my hability of planning my life for the next year because of the moving possibility and I have decided, at least, try not to worry before it's time to. I went to a Zeca Baleiro concert on Wednesday and unfortunately I don't have pics because my mum was with the camera and she was travelling. The concert was great and he played almost all my fave songs. It was really good, I haven't danced like that in a while! 

I was taken by the World Cup fever. I watched all Brazil's matches and except for the ones against Cote d'Ivoire and Chile, the other ones were absolutery boring! Specially today's fiasco against Netherlands. I don't know enough bad words in English to express my indignation. Of course Brazil isn't only football and I hate the Brazilian stereotypes but the Worl Cup is the World Cup and even though you don't like football that much (I don't like mostly because I get stressed, as I did today) you can't help getting a bit excited. The whole country stops to watch the games and you get a day off from work (or at least half of the day), so it's easy to be taken. 

I'll have to work for 2 more weeks before I can get a 10 days recess. I won't be able to start my psycology course or post graduation this year so I intend to rest from "school" for the nexts 6 months and that's a strange thing because I don't really know what it feels like not having to wake up at 5:45 a.m. to go to the class. That was my life during the last 20 years. I need to organize my stuff, my university things and so on... I haven't done that for 2 years or more so you can imagine how messed up things are. All the stuff is badly acomodated in the closet.
I can't wait to watch Toy Story 3. My brother has spoiled some facts to me (I wanted to kill him) and I'm excited about it because it seems that the movie wasn't made for kids but the old Toy Story fans, like me, who were kids when the first one was made. It's been 11 years since Toy Story 2 and I've been waiting for a long time. Probably my next post will be about it. 

That's it. A resumé of my last month.

=D

p.s. Listen to the link on Zeca Baleiro, I love him and I'm a fan since I was a child. ;)
p.s.2 That's me, age 6. Graduation ceremony when I leaned to read and write. =)


1 comentários:

Mira said...

Congrats, Mariana! You did a great job. ]

Now just continue following your dreams... :)