Tuesday 5 October 2010

Song of the week

But when the night is falling
and you cannot find the light
If you feel your dream is dying
Hold tight

You've got the music in you
Don't let go
You've got the music in you
One dance left
This world is gonna pull through
Don't give up
You've got a reason to live
Can't forget we only get what we give
[New Radicals - We only get what we give] 


This blog is going into something too personal. I'm sorry for that. ;) 
You know when you listen to a song a thousant times, it's always on your playlist, you've always loved it but, in one of these thousants of times it starts to make some sense to you? This happened to me this week. (not for the first time, but this time worths sharing)
I've been feeling hopeless, like I have lost all the oportunities of my dreams comming true and so on. This is a song that usually cheer me up but I had this insight. "Don't give up" (so cliché, I know. I'm sorry!), then I started writing this post but my internet connection wasn't helping posting at all. I left home for work and when I got there I got great, wonderful news! So, the song fits my week completely. =)


I'm sorry for the personal stuff again. =)

2 comentários:

Mira said...

Nothing wrong with personal stuff, if you feel like sharing them. :)

The funny thing is, I feel like that now. Well, not completely, but I'll be graduating soon (I'm done with all the exams and I am waiting for the finalization/ceremony) and I have no idea what to do next. Finding a job is extremely difficult here, and I'm 29. I want to have kids, and I want to have a decent job (not for the sake of money only- I know I can give much in archaeology). Also, I'd like to have time/energy/inspiration to do something for myself, to daydream, write, etc. And not to mention I want to spend time with my husband and be relaxed, to travel.

Sorry I made this into a rant about myself.

Nana Noleto said...

Maybe, that's a feeling everyone gets after graduating.

Congratulations on your graduation.
=)