Wednesday 5 January 2011

2010: A summary

2 out of 5 new year's resolutions acomplished in 2010. Not bad. I lost some weigh and I graduated. Although, I can't predict when I'll be able to get a driver's license or start my studies in psycology. I must say I went terribly bad on the saving money one, but I'll go to the U2 concert anyhow. I have realised that I have trouble on saving money long-term, all I do is taking my whole pay-check, spend in something I need/want and stay the rest of the month with no money at all, of course, that's only possible because I still live in my parent's house and that will probably change in 2011.

Well, 2010 was hard, difficult, painful, and yet good. I graduated, I got promoted at work (still not a real teacher but...), I took the FCE exam and I'm now waiting for the results. Not bad but I can't say it was easy.

I'll keep 2 of my old resolutions in 2011. I still need to lose weigh and I desperately need to learn how to save money, seriously.The psycology will have to be postponed, but I'll start a post graduation course and in the end of the year I'll try pass on the Master's degree exam.

Well, that's it. I hope that the new year will be better for everyone. Let's dream and hope, because that's the best way to start. 

5 comentários:

Mariana Noleto said...

Mariana Noleto – Amigos de infância de Mariana Noleto, de 19 anos, ainda têm esperança que a estudante seja resgatada com vida. A namorada de Marco Antônio Cabral, filho do governador Sérgio Cabral, é uma das três pessoas desaparecidas da queda de um helicóptero a 300 metros da Praia Itaquena, em Porto Seguro.
Mariana Noleto

Toilet System said...

Já o estudante Thomas Souto Maior, que estudou durante toda a infância com Mariana no Colégio Santo Inácio, conta que os dois estavam fazendo auto-escola juntos e também não quer acreditar na morte da amiga.

Comedy site said...

Ela é uma pessoa humilde, doce, nunca estava triste nem de mal com a vida. A ficha de tudo isso que está acontecendo ainda não caiu.

Celebrity Birth Date said...

Ela me pediu pra caprichar porque ia viajar com o namorado no fim de semana. Não tenho nem palavras, estou muito abalada – contou a manicure Gisa Oliveira.

movie2k.to said...

A poucos metros do apartamento onde Mariana Noleto mora com os pais e o irmão mais novo, em Botafogo, na Zona Sul, está o salão Nery, frequentado pela estudante semanalmente. Funcionários contam que na última quinta-feira ela esteve no estabelecimento.